University of Tampere is, for the most part, accessible. The premises are equipped with ramps and toilet facilities specifically for people using wheelchairs. In the Main Building access to D Wing is facilitated by a lift. The lift goes to the 0 floor, from which a corridor leads to the downstairs cafeteria and the lecture theatres on the level of D wing. There is wheelchair access to most of the University coffee places.
- Recordings from program numbers!
- Conreports and reading lists
- Filks for Finncon guests
- Finncon 2016 is over!
- Evening party has started!
- Program and schedule update
- Art in Finncon!
- Evening party timetable and list of Friends of Finncon
- Ikuri Arcade in Finncon
- More information and a printable program schedule